Dasmariñas Online Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» JAHZIEL MANABAT – Cowgirl
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:06 pm by mogs517

» Sex Story CANDY
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:57 pm by marken

»  Welcome 2013 - DOT is back
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 pm by DjkHen

» Welcome 2013 - DOT is back
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm by Vine

» hi....im new here...
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm by wetwew

» girl instinct ..is it always ryt?
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 pm by erzon

» hi im new here
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm by erzon

» cvsu ladies are really cool .. ak ak ak !!
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:43 am by csaliseesilas

» CAM TO CAM TO CAM TO CAM TO CAM
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:32 pm by cute_guy21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am
Top posters
DjkHen
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_vote_lcapGalaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_voting_barGalaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_vote_rcap 
erzon
Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_vote_lcapGalaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_voting_barGalaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_vote_rcap 
Azir
Yan Yan
Arvino
Tikboy
lhev.vehl
Marx17
Triggerman
sonnylabseyt
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Find us on Facebook
Statistics
We have 369 registered users
The newest registered user is palilyel

Our users have posted a total of 1733 messages in 287 subjects

Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
erzon
Moderators
Moderators
erzon

Tiger Scorpio Male

Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer   Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Samsung has become the latest challenger to enter the tablet computer battle, unveiling its Galaxy Tab at the IFA conference in Berlin.

The device will run on Google's Android operating system, with a capacity of 16 or 32GB, expandable by 32GB more.

It weighs 380g (14oz), and has an 18cm (7in) screen - smaller and lighter than its principal rival the iPad.

Vodafone has announced that it will distribute the device in European markets including the UK in October.

The tablet can connect via 3G networks, as well as wi-fi and Bluetooth.

It will employ Samsung's "Reader's Hub" for e-books and the "Media Hub" for music and videos. It supports Flash video and will be able to stream content to a TV.

Samsung called it "the first of the company's tablet devices", suggesting further models will be forthcoming.

"Samsung recognises the tremendous growth potential in this newly-created market and we believe that the Samsung Galaxy Tab brings a unique and open proposition to market," said Samsung's head of mobile communications JK Shin.

"There is a new and emerging consumer demand that Samsung can satisfy since mobile is in our DNA."

Vodafone's Patrick Chomet said that the firm is "pleased to be introducing" the Galaxy Tab.

"Adding tablets as part of our device range is a natural next step that gives customers an alternative way to enjoy great content and internet services," he said.

Technology analysts CCS Insight said that Samsung had joined the tablet melee with an "attractive device and strong service offer", calling the 7-inch size an "appealing form factor".

However they note that in a market with an increasing number of tablet competitors, pricing will become the crucial issue.

Source
Back to top Go down
https://dasma.forumotion.com/

Galaxy Tab unveiled as Samsung's first tablet computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dasmariñas Online Tambayan :: Society :: Haytetch-
Jump to: