HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» JAHZIEL MANABAT – Cowgirl
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:06 pm by mogs517

» Sex Story CANDY
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:57 pm by marken

»  Welcome 2013 - DOT is back
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 pm by DjkHen

» Welcome 2013 - DOT is back
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm by Vine

» hi....im new here...
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm by wetwew

» girl instinct ..is it always ryt?
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 pm by erzon

» hi im new here
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm by erzon

» cvsu ladies are really cool .. ak ak ak !!
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:43 am by csaliseesilas

» CAM TO CAM TO CAM TO CAM TO CAM
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:32 pm by cute_guy21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:17 pm
Top posters
DjkHen
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_vote_lcap2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_voting_bar2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_vote_rcap 
erzon
2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_vote_lcap2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_voting_bar2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_vote_rcap 
Azir
Yan Yan
Arvino
Tikboy
lhev.vehl
Marx17
Triggerman
sonnylabseyt
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Find us on Facebook
Statistics
We have 369 registered users
The newest registered user is palilyel

Our users have posted a total of 1733 messages in 287 subjects

2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DjkHen
Moderators
Moderators
DjkHen

Snake Virgo Male

2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing Empty
PostSubject: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:24 pm

MANILA, Philippines – A law student lost both her legs while another law student had to have one of her legs amputated following the blast that hit the final day of the 2010 Bar exams in Manila on Sunday.

Doctors amputated both legs of one of the victims, Raissa Laurel, because of severe injuries caused by an explosion outside the De La Salle University (DLSU) campus in Taft Avenue, Manila.

The 25-year-old Laurel, a 2nd year law student at San Sebastian College, was among the 44 people injured in a melee between alleged warring fraternities.

She is now recovering at Philippine General Hospital’s (PGH) intensive care unit.

She said in a handwritten statement given to ABS-CBN News that she was in the “wrong place at the wrong time.”

Laurel, however, was thankful for being given a chance for a “second life.”

She said a bomb placed inside a small box exploded in front of her. However, she did not see who threw the bomb.

Laurel plans to continue her studies and become a lawyer in the future.

Her father, Roberto Laurel, was in tears while he described the pain of knowing that her daughter lost her legs.

He is also concerned that Raissa may become depressed because of her disability.

He urged the government to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Two other female law students who were hit by the blast are still confined at the Manila Doctors’ Hospital (MDH).

One of them had her left leg amputated. Doctors, who declined to reveal her name, said they are still trying to save the her right leg and left hand.

The 2 victims suffered shrapnel and burn wounds, doctors said. They are set to go under the knife again on Wednesday.

Twelve blast victims, who are students of San Beda College, were brought to the MDH. Seven are still receiving treatment.

Supreme Court Chief Justice Renato Corona on Monday condemned the acts of violence, and ordered the Supreme Court Security, the Manila Police District (MPD), and the National Bureau of Investigation to go after those behind the incident.

MPD officer-in-charge Chief Superintendent Roberto Rongavilla said police received information that a man “wearing a t-shirt with Greek letter emblem ‘Akrho’… threw the suspected bomb at [the] Tau Gamma fraternity.”

Alpha Kappa Rho fraternity national council president Jojo de Rosario denied allegations that one of their members was behind the blast
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dasma.forumotion.com
erzon
Moderators
Moderators
erzon

Tiger Scorpio Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 am

buti inde naano c ate noh..
c kuya eric daw muntik na.. 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing 39094
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dasma.forumotion.com/
DjkHen
Moderators
Moderators
DjkHen

Snake Virgo Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 am

lol! ako tsk c cathy ung muntik n nsaharapan kme nun 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing 480172
Back to top Go down
Tikboy
Moderators
Moderators
Tikboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:10 am

WTF 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing 181412
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjkHen
Moderators
Moderators
DjkHen

Snake Virgo Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 am

2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing 480172 nga ngyari dun buti n lng 10 person layo nmin s sagsabog ng pillbox
Back to top Go down
Azir

Azir

PostSubject: Re: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Gulay lng my gawa nyan ..
ahahaha

2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing 754374
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjkHen
Moderators
Moderators
DjkHen

Snake Virgo Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 am

tama k dun gulay lng tlga 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing 144378
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing   2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 law students lose legs in Bar exam bombing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dasmariñas Online Tambayan :: Society :: Isyu 101-
Jump to: